Child Care Solutions believes that good child care is a community resource that supports families, contributes to economic productivity, and nurtures children's growth. Child Care Solutions is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1975 to provide information and resources to parents, providers, employers, and community leaders in Onondaga and Cayuga Counties who seek solutions to their child care needs.
Mission: Child Care Solutions promotes early learning, healthy development and high quality care for all children through education, advocacy and support for families and early childhood professionals.
Vision: Child Care Solutions is a leader, a community resource, and a partner in local, state and national efforts to improve outcomes for children through parenting support and the provision of safe, nurturing, affordable and high quality child care and early education services.
Values: Child Care Solutions values guide the way in which we do our work and carry out our mission.
- We are committed to activities, positions and goals that positively impact children's lives.
- We are responsive, professional and caring in our interactions with parents, providers and each other.
- We appreciate the diversity of our community's families and providers and respect their knowledge, experiences and choices.
- We are innovative, resourceful and willing to tackle difficult issues.
- We believe that we have a responsibility to the community to provide services that are accessible, effective and of high quality.